Friday, February 2, 2007

NEW ARRIVAL AT GIGI'S!

So I have a new hobby and I want to share it with all of you. I have been creating costume jewelry for a few months now and I am about to display my first collection right here at the shop.
Jewelry making as I have discovered from visiting some local bead distributors, is becoming one of the fastest growing hobbies but people don't realize how expensive and time consuming it can become. I have already spent countless amount of hours researching the proper materials and hours attempting to put it all together. I would love to put a wedding collection together for the 2007 season but i'm afraid there are just not enough hours in a day! Come visit the shop to view my bracelets and necklaces, it would be my pleasure to make one just for you! and it's all wrapped up in the prettiest little package of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment